Affiliation: University of Dundee
- Evaluation of the Dignity Care Pathway for community nurses caring for people at the end of lifeBridget Johnston
School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Dundee, 11 Airlie Place, Dundee DD1 4HJ, Scotland
Int J Palliat Nurs 18:483-9. 2012..The Dignity Care Pathway (DCP) is an intervention based on the Chochinov theoretical model of dignity care. It has four sections: a manual, a Patient Dignity Inventory, reflective questions, and care actions...
- Self-care and end of life care--patients' and carers' experience a qualitative study utilising serial triangulated interviewsBridget Margaret Johnston
University of Dundee School of Nursing and Midwifery, 11 Airlie Place, Dundee, DD1 4HJ, Scotland, UK
Support Care Cancer 20:1619-27. 2012..Research questions: (1) From the perspectives of patients and carers, what are their experience of advanced cancer and end of life care? (2) What self-care strategies enable patient and carers to cope with their end of life care?..
- An evaluation of the use of Telehealth within palliative care settings across ScotlandBridget Johnston
University of Dundee, UK
Palliat Med 26:152-61. 2012....
- UK telehealth initiatives in palliative care: a reviewBridget Johnston
University of Dundee, School of Nursing and Midwifery, 11 Airlie Place, Dundee, UK
Int J Palliat Nurs 17:301-8. 2011..However, some of the evaluative evidence is limited and further rigour is needed when evaluating future telehealth innovations...
- Integrating palliative care in lung cancer: an early feasibility studyBridget Johnston
Reader in Palliative Care, University of Dundee, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Dundee, Scotland, and Honorary Nurse Consultant Palliative Care NHS Tayside
Int J Palliat Nurs 19:433-7. 2013..The aim of this preliminary study was to evaluate the feasibility of conducting an effectiveness trial of early access to palliative care services for people with lung cancer through use of an integrated outpatient model...
- Community nurses' participation in palliative care research: the Dignity Care PathwayJane Andrew
Palliative Care Services, Dundee, NHS Tayside, UK
Br J Community Nurs 18:326, 328-31. 2013..The discussion will draw on findings from the third phase of the DCP multiphase research project...