Natalie J Ives
Affiliation: University of Birmingham
- Deep brain stimulation plus best medical therapy versus best medical therapy alone for advanced Parkinson's disease (PD SURG trial): a randomised, open-label trialAdrian Williams
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
Lancet Neurol 9:581-91. 2010..We aimed to assess whether surgery and best medical therapy improved self-reported quality of life more than best medical therapy alone in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease...
- Continuing uncertainty about the value of percutaneous revascularization in atherosclerotic renovascular disease: a meta-analysis of randomized trialsNatalie J Ives
Birmingham Clinical Trials Unit, The University of Birmingham, Park Grange, 1 Somerset Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2RR, UK
Nephrol Dial Transplant 18:298-304. 2003..To study the effect of revascularization on blood pressure (BP) and serum creatinine (SCr) in patients with atherosclerotic renovascular disease (ARVD)...
- Monoamine oxidase type B inhibitors in early Parkinson's disease: meta-analysis of 17 randomised trials involving 3525 patientsNatalie J Ives
Birmingham Clinical Trials Unit, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2RR
BMJ 329:593. 2004..To quantify more reliably the benefits and risks of monoamine oxidase type B inhibitors (MAOBIs) in early Parkinson's disease...
- Chemotherapy compared with biochemotherapy for the treatment of metastatic melanoma: a meta-analysis of 18 trials involving 2,621 patientsNatalie J Ives
Birmingham Clinical Trials Unit, Division of Medical Sciences, Robert Aitken Institute, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 25:5426-34. 2007..The only subgroup analysis performed was by type of immunotherapy, with trials divided according to whether IFN only or IFN and IL-2 were administered in the biochemotherapy arm...
- Interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibodies in renal transplantation: meta-analysis of randomised trialsDwomoa Adu
Department of Nephrology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, B15 2TH
BMJ 326:789. 2003..To study the effect of interleukin-2 receptor monoclonal antibodies on acute rejection episodes, graft loss, deaths, and rate of infection and malignancy in patients with renal transplants...
- High-dose chemotherapy for breast cancerKeith Wheatley
N Engl J Med 349:1476-9; author reply 1476-9. 2003
- Does adjuvant vaccine therapy really have activity in malignant melanoma?Keith Wheatley
J Clin Oncol 25:4693; author reply 4693-5. 2007