- Sustaining international partnerships: the European Master of Science Programme in Occupational Therapy, a case studyIrene Ilott
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Sheffield, UK
Occup Ther Int 20:58-67. 2013..Future opportunities include doctoral networks, transnational research and sharing our curricula design with other Regions to spread the collaborative, capacity building endeavours more widely...
- An implementation research agendaMartin P Eccles
Institute of Health and Society, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Implement Sci 4:18. 2009..This editorial presents the summary of the CERAG report and recommendations...
- What is protocol-based care? A concept analysisIrene Ilott
Institute of Work Psychology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
J Nurs Manag 14:544-52. 2006..To define protocol-based care to make this way of delivering health care amenable to theoretical and empirical studies...
- How do nurses, midwives and health visitors contribute to protocol-based care? A synthesis of the UK literatureIrene Ilott
Knowledge Translation Project Lead, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Sheffield, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 47:770-80. 2010..Documents such as protocols, clinical guidelines and care pathways underpin evidence-based practice throughout the world...
- Research in nursing, midwifery, and the allied health professionsAnne Marie Rafferty
BMJ 326:833-4. 2003
- Challenging the rhetoric and reality: only an individual and systemic approach will work for evidence-based occupational therapyIrene Ilott
Am J Occup Ther 57:351-4. 2003