Affiliation: University College London
- Response to antiretroviral therapy (ART): comparing women with previous use of zidovudine monotherapy (ZDVm) in pregnancy with ART naïve womenSusie Huntington
Centre for Paediatric Epidemiology and Biostatistics, UCL Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
BMC Infect Dis 14:127. 2014..Short-term zidovudine monotherapy (ZDVm) remains an option for some pregnant HIV-positive women not requiring treatment for their own health but may affect treatment responses once antiretroviral therapy (ART) is subsequently started...
- Predictors of pregnancy and changes in pregnancy incidence among HIV-positive women accessing HIV clinical careSusie E Huntington
Medical Research Council MRC Centre of Epidemiology for Child Health, Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, UK
AIDS 27:95-103. 2013..To describe predictors of pregnancy and changes in pregnancy incidence among HIV-positive women accessing HIV clinical care...
- Using two on-going HIV studies to obtain clinical data from before, during and after pregnancy for HIV-positive womenSusie E Huntington
Research Department of Infection and Population Health, University College London, Royal Free Campus, Rowland Hill Street, London, NW3 2PF, UK
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:110. 2012..A methodology was developed to find and match records for women reported to both studies thereby obtaining clinical and treatment data on pregnant HIV-positive women not available from either dataset alone...
- Travel for HIV care in England: a choice or a necessity?S Huntington
Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections, London, UK
HIV Med 12:361-6. 2011....
- Treatment switches during pregnancy among HIV-positive women on antiretroviral therapy at conceptionSusie E Huntington
UCL Medical School, Royal Free Campus, UK
AIDS 25:1647-55. 2011....
- Death rates in HIV-positive antiretroviral-naive patients with CD4 count greater than 350 cells per microL in Europe and North America: a pooled cohort observational studyRebecca K Lodwick
HIV Epidemiology and Biostatistics Group, Research Department of Infection and Population Health, UCL Medical School, Royal Free Campus, London, UK
Lancet 376:340-5. 2010..We aimed to examine this by analysis of pooled data from industrialised countries...