Laurence T Hunt
Affiliation: University of Oxford
- A mechanism for value-guided choice based on the excitation-inhibition balance in prefrontal cortexGerhard Jocham
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
Nat Neurosci 15:960-1. 2012..These data provide evidence for a neural competition mechanism in vmPFC that supports value-guided choice...
- Distinctive roles for the ventral striatum and ventral prefrontal cortex during decision-makingLaurence T Hunt
Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain and Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Oxford OX39DU, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 28:8658-9. 2008
- Mechanisms underlying cortical activity during value-guided choiceLaurence T Hunt
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, UK
Nat Neurosci 15:470-6, S1-3. 2012..These results provide a mechanistic explanation of neural signals recorded during value-guided choice and a means of distinguishing computational roles of different cortical regions whose activity covaries with value...
- Trial-type dependent frames of reference for value comparisonLaurence T Hunt
Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, University College London, London, United Kingdom Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain FMRIB, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
PLoS Comput Biol 9:e1003225. 2013..This provides a potential reconciliation of conflicting accounts of value-guided choice. ..
- Associative learning of social valueTimothy E J Behrens
FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
Nature 456:245-9. 2008..These findings suggest that human social valuation can be realized by means of the same associative processes previously established for learning other, simpler, features of the environment...
- A neural mechanism underlying failure of optimal choice with multiple alternativesBolton K H Chau
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Nat Neurosci 17:463-70. 2014..The effect contrasts with that of divisive normalization in parietal cortex. ..