Andrew L Hopkins
Affiliation: University of Dundee
- Network pharmacologyAndrew L Hopkins
Division of Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee, DD1 5EH, United Kingdom
Nat Biotechnol 25:1110-1. 2007
- Network pharmacology: the next paradigm in drug discoveryAndrew L Hopkins
Division of Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery, College of Life Science, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
Nat Chem Biol 4:682-90. 2008..Advances in these areas are creating the foundation of the next paradigm in drug discovery: network pharmacology...
- Rapid analysis of pharmacology for infectious diseasesAndrew L Hopkins
Division of Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, UK
Curr Top Med Chem 11:1292-300. 2011....
- Automated design of ligands to polypharmacological profilesJérémy Besnard
Division of Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK
Nature 492:215-20. 2012..We also demonstrate target engagement in vivo. The approach can be a useful source of drug leads when multi-target profiles are required to achieve either selectivity over other drug targets or a desired polypharmacology...
- Structural bioinformatics in drug discoveryEric B Fauman
Discovery Research Informatics, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Methods Biochem Anal 44:477-97. 2003
- Global mapping of pharmacological spaceGaia V Paolini
The Department of Knowledge Discovery, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ, UK
Nat Biotechnol 24:805-15. 2006..The relationships between proteins, chemical structures and drug-like properties provide a framework for developing a probabilistic approach to drug discovery that can be exploited to increase research productivity...