Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Developing a reporting guideline for social and psychological intervention trialsEvan Mayo-Wilson
Centre for Outcomes Research and Effectiveness, Research Department of Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology, University College London, 1 19 Torrington Place, London WC1E 7HB, UK
Trials 14:242. 2013..We invite readers to participate in the project by visiting our website, in order to help us reach the best-informed consensus on these guidelines (http://tinyurl.com/CONSORT-study). ..
- Reporting characteristics of non-primary publications of results of randomized trials: a cross-sectional reviewSally Hopewell
Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Botnar Recpsearch Building, Windmill Road, Oxford, UK
Trials 14:240. 2013..Other aspects of a randomized trial's findings (that is, non-primary results) are often reported in subsequent publications...
- Resources for authors of reports of randomized trials: harnessing the wisdom of authors, editors, and readersDavid Moher
Ottawa Methods Centre, Clinical Epidemiology Program, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, USA
Trials 12:98. 2011..We invite authors, editors, and readers worldwide to nominate examples of well reported items for the database...
- The quality of reports of randomised trials in 2000 and 2006: comparative study of articles indexed in PubMedSally Hopewell
Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Linton Road, Oxford OX2 6UD
BMJ 340:c723. 2010....
- Reporting of participant flow diagrams in published reports of randomized trialsSally Hopewell
Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Wolfson College, Linton Road, Oxford, UK
Trials 12:253. 2011..We assessed the type and completeness of information reported in CONSORT (Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials) flow diagrams published in current reports of randomized trials...
- Reporting on covariate adjustment in randomised controlled trials before and after revision of the 2001 CONSORT statement: a literature reviewLy Mee Yu
Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Wolfson College Annexe, Oxford, UK
Trials 11:59. 2010..To evaluate the use and reporting of adjusted analysis in randomised controlled trials (RCTs) and compare the quality of reporting before and after the revision of the CONSORT Statement in 2001...
- What is the maximum time that a unit of red blood cells can be safely left out of controlled temperature storage?Susan Brunskill
NHS Blood and Transplant, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK, OX3 9BQ
Transfus Med Rev 26:209-223.e3. 2012....
- Effect of editors' implementation of CONSORT guidelines on the reporting of abstracts in high impact medical journals: interrupted time series analysisSally Hopewell
Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Wolfson College, Oxford OX2 6UD, UK
BMJ 344:e4178. 2012..To investigate the effect of the CONSORT for Abstracts guidelines, and different editorial policies used by five leading general medical journals to implement the guidelines, on the reporting quality of abstracts of randomised trials...