- Lipoprotein(a) genetic variants associated with coronary and peripheral vascular disease but not with stroke risk in the Heart Protection StudyJemma C Hopewell
Clinical Trial Service Unit, University of Oxford, Oxford, England
Circ Cardiovasc Genet 4:68-73. 2011....
- No impact of KIF6 genotype on vascular risk and statin response among 18,348 randomized patients in the heart protection studyJemma C Hopewell
Clinical Trial Service Unit and Epidemiological Studies Unit, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
J Am Coll Cardiol 57:2000-7. 2011..The aim of this study was to test the effects of the KIF6 Trp719Arg polymorphism (rs20455) on vascular risk and response to statin therapy in 18,348 participants from the Heart Protection Study...
- Lipids and lipoproteins and risk of different vascular events in the MRC/BHF Heart Protection StudySarah Parish
Heart Protection Study, Clinical Trial Service Unit and Epidemiological Studies Unit, Richard Doll Bldg, Old Road Campus, Roosevelt Drive, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Circulation 125:2469-78. 2012..Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol are established risk factors for vascular disease, but lipoprotein particle concentrations may be stronger determinants of risk...
- Homocysteine and coronary heart disease: meta-analysis of MTHFR case-control studies, avoiding publication biasRobert Clarke
Clinical Trial Service Unit and Epidemiological Studies Unit CTSU, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
PLoS Med 9:e1001177. 2012....
- Genetic variants associated with Lp(a) lipoprotein level and coronary diseaseRobert Clarke
Clinical Trial Service Unit, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
N Engl J Med 361:2518-28. 2009..The genetic determinants of the Lp(a) lipoprotein level and their relevance for the risk of coronary disease are incompletely understood...