Tim A Holt
Affiliation: University of Warwick
- Identifying undiagnosed diabetes: cross-sectional survey of 3.6 million patients' electronic recordsTim A Holt
Health Sciences Research Institute, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
Br J Gen Pract 58:192-6. 2008..Around 1% of the UK population has diabetes that is either undiagnosed or unrecorded on practice disease registers...
- Identifying individuals for primary cardiovascular disease prevention in UK general practice: priorities and resource implicationsTim A Holt
Health Services Research Institute, Warwick Medical School, Coventry
Br J Gen Pract 58:495-8. 2008..2% of patients aged over 50 years with established cardiovascular disease had at least one modifiable risk factor outside the audit target of the Quality and Outcomes Framework. Implications for resource allocation are discussed...
- Raised blood glucose concentrationTim A Holt
Health Sciences Research Institute, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL
BMJ 337:a1073. 2008
- Automated electronic reminders to facilitate primary cardiovascular disease prevention: randomised controlled trialTim A Holt
Health Sciences Research Institute, University of Warwick, Coventry
Br J Gen Pract 60:e137-43. 2010..Primary care databases contain cardiovascular disease risk factor data, but practical tools are required to improve identification of at-risk patients...
- A nationwide adaptive prediction tool for coronary heart disease preventionTim A Holt
Decision Systems Group, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, USA
Br J Gen Pract 53:866-70. 2003..This model may have wider uses in both research and practice, and provides a further incentive for the standardisation of record keeping in primary care...
- Cardiovascular risk assessment--time to look beyond cohort studiesPeter M Brindle
Int J Epidemiol 33:614-5. 2004
- The South Warwickshire NHS Care Records Service Demonstrator Project: lessons for the National Programme for ITIan Allwood
South Warwickshire PCT Professional Executive Committee, UK
Inform Prim Care 13:257-62. 2005..All but one of the original objectives was achieved. Lessons were learned which could usefully inform the development of the CRS more generally in the NHS...