Kean F Ho
Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Dose intensity comparison between weekly and 3-weekly Cisplatin delivered concurrently with radical radiotherapy for head and neck cancer: a retrospective comparison from New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton, UKKean F Ho
Deansley Centre, New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton, UK
Acta Oncol 47:1513-8. 2008....
- Developing a CTCAEs patient questionnaire for late toxicity after head and neck radiotherapyK F Ho
Academic Radiation Oncology, University of Manchester, the Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
Eur J Cancer 45:1992-8. 2009....
- IMRT dose fractionation for head and neck cancer: variation in current approaches will make standardisation difficultKean F Ho
Academic Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, UK
Acta Oncol 48:431-9. 2009..IMRT with its potential for Simultaneous Integrated Boost (SIB) adds further to this uncertainty. This survey will examine international practice of IMRT fractionation and suggest possible reasons for diversity in approach...
- Dose intensified hypofractionated intensity-modulated radiotherapy with synchronous cetuximab for intermediate stage head and neck squamous cell carcinomaDavid J Thomson
Department of Clinical Oncology, the Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
Acta Oncol 54:88-98. 2015..Strategies to improve loco-regional control should not be at the expense of increased late normal tissue toxicity. We investigated dose-intensified hypofractionated intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) with synchronous cetuximab...
- Evaluation of larynx-sparing techniques with IMRT when treating the head and neckGareth J Webster
North Western Medical Physics, Christie Hospital National Health Service Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 72:617-22. 2008..The effect on target coverage and sparing of organs at risk, including laryngeal sparing, in the optimization was evaluated and compared with that achieved using a J-IMRT technique...