Marion M Hetherington
Affiliation: University of Leeds
- Feeding infants and young children. From guidelines to practiceMarion M Hetherington
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
Appetite 57:791-5. 2011....
- Effects of chewing gum on short-term appetite regulation in moderately restrained eatersMarion M Hetherington
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, England, United Kingdom
Appetite 57:475-82. 2011..05). This study demonstrated some benefit of chewing gum which could be of utility to those seeking an aid to appetite control...
- Vegetables by stealth. An exploratory study investigating the introduction of vegetables in the weaning periodSamantha J Caton
University of Leeds, Institute of Psychological Sciences, United Kingdom
Appetite 57:816-25. 2011..A number of strategies for promoting vegetable intake were identified by mothers, offering vegetables by stealth was one of the most commonly identified strategies...
- Repetition counts: repeated exposure increases intake of a novel vegetable in UK pre-school children compared to flavour-flavour and flavour-nutrient learningSamantha J Caton
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Br J Nutr 109:2089-97. 2013..Repetition is therefore a critical factor for promoting novel vegetable intake in pre-school children...
- Gene-environment interactions in obesityMarion M Hetherington
Institute of Psychological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Forum Nutr 63:195-203. 2010....