Affiliation: University of York
- Phylogeny of the Glomerales and Diversisporales (fungi: Glomeromycota) from actin and elongation factor 1-alpha sequencesThorunn Helgason
Department of Biology, PO Box 373, University of York, York, YO10 5YW, UK
FEMS Microbiol Lett 229:127-32. 2003..Joint phylogenetic analysis of the actin and EF1-alpha sequences suggested that the sister group to the AM fungi was a Zygomycete order, the Mortierellales...
- Natural selection and the evolutionary ecology of the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (Phylum Glomeromycota)Thorunn Helgason
Biology Department, University of York, PO Box 373, York YO10 5YW, UK
J Exp Bot 60:2465-80. 2009....
- Distinct seasonal assemblages of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi revealed by massively parallel pyrosequencingAlex J Dumbrell
Department of Biology, University of York, Wentworth Way, York, UK
New Phytol 190:794-804. 2011..Climate change effects on seasonal temperatures may therefore substantially alter future AM fungal community dynamics and ecosystem functioning...
- Relative roles of niche and neutral processes in structuring a soil microbial communityAlex J Dumbrell
Department of Biology, University of York, York, UK
ISME J 4:337-45. 2010..The strong response to environmental factors of this community highlights the susceptibility of soil microbes to environmental change...
- A typing scheme for the honeybee pathogen Melissococcus plutonius allows detection of disease transmission events and a study of the distribution of variantsEdward Haynes
University of York, Wentworth Way, York, YO10 5DD, UK The Food and Environment Research Agency, Sand Hutton, York, YO41 1LZ, UK
Environ Microbiol Rep 5:525-9. 2013..We also demonstrate the persistence of local variants over time. ..