Jonathan M Harris
Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- Increased prefrontal gyrification in a large high-risk cohort characterizes those who develop schizophrenia and reflects abnormal prefrontal developmentJonathan M Harris
Division of Psychiatry, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Biol Psychiatry 62:722-9. 2007....
- Autistic traits and cognitive performance in young people with mild intellectual impairmentJonathan M Harris
Division of Psychiatry, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, University of Edinburgh, Kennedy Tower, Morningside Park, Edinburgh, EH10 5HF, UK
J Autism Dev Disord 38:1241-9. 2008..Our findings suggest that the relationship between cognitive traits may more reliably distinguish autism than the presence of individual deficits alone...
- Increased right prefrontal cortical folding in adolescents at risk of schizophrenia for cognitive reasonsAndrew C Stanfield
Division of Psychiatry, School of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Biol Psychiatry 63:80-5. 2008..We examined the association between these measures in adolescents at enhanced risk of developing schizophrenia due to cognitive impairment...
- Abnormal cortical folding in high-risk individuals: a predictor of the development of schizophrenia?Jonathan M Harris
University Department of Psychiatry, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
Biol Psychiatry 56:182-9. 2004..This study aimed to determine whether, within individuals at genetic high risk for schizophrenia, there are pre-existing differences in gyral folding between those who subsequently develop the disease and those who remain unaffected...
- Automated computation of the Gyrification Index in prefrontal lobes: methods and comparison with manual implementationT William J Moorhead
Division of Psychiatry, University of Edinburgh, Kennedy Tower, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Morningside Park, Edinburgh EH10 5HF, Scotland, UK
Neuroimage 31:1560-6. 2006..A-GI is therefore a reliable measure of cortical folding that could be usefully applied to a number of MRI data sets of the brain in health and disease...
- Pre-frontal lobe gyrification index in schizophrenia, mental retardation and comorbid groups: an automated studyHeidi M Bonnici
Division of Psychiatry, School of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, The University of Edinburgh, Kennedy Tower, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Edinburgh EH10 5HF, UK
Neuroimage 35:648-54. 2007..The pattern of differences observed in the current study supports this view...
- Gyrification in first-episode schizophrenia: a morphometric studyJonathan M Harris
University Department of Psychiatry, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Biol Psychiatry 55:141-7. 2004..Further examination of specific sources of sulco-gyral difference in schizophrenia is required to clarify this...
- Emotional memory in schizophreniaJeremy Hall
Division of Psychiatry, University of Edinburgh, Kennedy Tower, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Edinburgh EH10 5HF, UK
Neuropsychologia 45:1152-9. 2007..These findings are consistent with the view that medial temporal lobe and in particular amygdala function is abnormal in schizophrenia...
- Social cognition and face processing in schizophreniaJeremy Hall
Psychiatry Department, Lynebank Hospital, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, Fife, UK
Br J Psychiatry 185:169-70. 2004....