- Executive dysfunction and autobiographical memory retrieval in recovered depressed womenAnneke D M Haddad
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford OX3 7JX, United Kingdom Electronic address
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 45:260-6. 2014..Here, we sought to examine whether performance on two cognitive measures might be related to deficits in autobiographical memory retrieval in individuals with a history of depression...
- Measuring the role of conditioning and stimulus generalisation in common fears and worriesAnneke D M Haddad
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Cogn Emot 27:914-22. 2013..The paradigm offers new opportunities for probing the role of generalisation in the emergence of common and persistent fears. ..
- Anxious and non-anxious adolescents' experiences of non-clinical magnetic resonance imaging researchAnneke D M Haddad
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Oxford, OX1 3UD, UK
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 44:556-60. 2013..These findings should give ethics committees, clinicians, and parents confidence that so long as researchers exercise appropriate care, MRI research is acceptable to adolescents, including those with clinical anxiety. ..
- Low-dose tryptophan depletion in recovered depressed women induces impairments in autobiographical memory specificityAnneke D M Haddad
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, UK
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 207:499-508. 2009....
- How do social fears in adolescence develop? Fear conditioning shapes attention orienting to social threat cuesAnneke D M Haddad
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, UK
Cogn Emot 25:1139-47. 2011..The findings elucidate mechanisms by which negative peer experiences during adolescence may affect emotional processing...