Affiliation: University of Bristol
- Child dysentery in the Limpopo Valley: a cohort study of water, sanitation and hygiene risk factorsStephen W Gundry
Water and Health Research Centre, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1UB, UK
J Water Health 7:259-66. 2009..Remediation of water quality by treatment at source or in the household will be required to achieve access to safe drinking water in accordance with the 7th Millennium Development Goal...
- Public perception of drinking water safety in South Africa 2002-2009: a repeated cross-sectional studyJim A Wright
Geography and Environment, University of Southampton, University Road, Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK
BMC Public Health 12:556. 2012..The objective of this study is to explore trends in perceived drinking water safety in South Africa and its association with disease outbreaks, water supply and household characteristics...
- A systematic review of the health outcomes related to household water quality in developing countriesStephen Gundry
Water and Environmental Management Research Centre, University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1US, UK
J Water Health 2:1-13. 2004..Reasons for these apparently contradictory results concerning general diarrhoea are discussed and suggestions for further research offered. The policy implications of the findings are also discussed...
- Household drinking water in developing countries: a systematic review of microbiological contamination between source and point-of-useJim Wright
Water and Environmental Management Research Centre, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
Trop Med Int Health 9:106-17. 2004..To assess the extent and causes of microbiological contamination of household drinking water between source and point-of-use in developing countries...
- A summary catalogue of microbial drinking water tests for low and medium resource settingsRobert Bain
Water and Health Research Centre Merchant Venturers Building, University of Bristol, BS8 1UB, UK
Int J Environ Res Public Health 9:1609-25. 2012..It will be of value to organizations responsible for monitoring national water quality, water service providers, researchers and policy makers in selecting water quality tests appropriate for a given setting and application...