J A Griffiths
Affiliation: University of Oxford
- A self-report-based study of the incidence and associations of sexual dysfunction in survivors of intensive care treatmentJohn Griffiths
The John Radcliffe Hospital, Nuffield Department of Anaesthetics, University of Oxford, Headley Way, Headington, OX3 9DU, Oxford, UK
Intensive Care Med 32:445-51. 2006..To determine the incidence and associations of sexual dysfunction in survivors of intensive care unit treatment in their first year after hospital discharge using a self-report measure...
- A national survey of intensive care follow-up clinicsJ A Griffiths
Nuffield Department of Anaesthetics, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
Anaesthesia 61:950-5. 2006..Nearly half of the follow-up clinics (39 clinics, 49%) have pre-negotiated access to at least one other out-patient service...
- The prevalence of post traumatic stress disorder in survivors of ICU treatment: a systematic reviewJohn Griffiths
The John Radcliffe Hospital, Intensive Care Society Trials Group, Kadoorie Centre, Headley Way, OX3 9DU, Headington, Oxford, UK
Intensive Care Med 33:1506-18. 2007..To determine the prevalence of post traumatic stress disorder in survivors of intensive care treatment...
- Psychological intervention to prevent ICU-related PTSD: who, when and for how long?Rob Hatch
Adult Intensive Care Unit, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
Crit Care 15:141. 2011..Understanding the factors associated with a poor psychological recovery after critical illness is essential to generate models of causality and prognosis, and to guide the delivery of effective, timely interventions...
- Sexual dysfunction in intensive care survivorsJohn Griffiths
The Nuffield Department of Anaesthetics, The John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU
Br J Hosp Med (Lond) 68:470-3. 2007..This review gives an overview of the issues pertaining to sexual dysfunction in patients who have experienced intensive care unit treatment...
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of studies of the timing of tracheostomy in adult patients undergoing artificial ventilationJohn Griffiths
Adult Intensive Care Unit, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU
BMJ 330:1243. 2005..To compare outcomes in critically ill patients undergoing artificial ventilation who received a tracheostomy early or late in their treatment...
- Accessibility of condoms to young people in Manchester, UKJudith Sixsmith
Division of Psychology and Social Change, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, UK
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 32:219-25. 2006..Issues relevant to the accessibility of male condoms for young people in the Greater Manchester area (UK) were investigated, using semi-structured, in-depth interviews and a questionnaire survey...