Qi Yong Gong
Affiliation: University of Liverpool
- Voxel-based morphometry and stereology provide convergent evidence of the importance of medial prefrontal cortex for fluid intelligence in healthy adultsQi Yong Gong
Magnetic Resonance and Image Analysis Research Centre MARIARC, Department of Medical Imaging, University of Liverpool, UK
Neuroimage 25:1175-86. 2005..WAIS-R Verbal Intelligence SSS showed no correlations. We interpret our findings, from independent analyses of both VBM and stereology, as evidence of the importance of medial prefrontal cortex in supporting fluid intelligence...
- Object priming and recognition memory: dissociable effects in left frontal cortex at encodingTom J Spencer
Department of Psychology, University of Liverpool, Eleanor Rathbone Building, PO Box 147, Liverpool L69 3BS, UK
Neuropsychologia 47:2942-7. 2009..This is consistent with other evidence indicating that object priming and recognition are independent kind of memory. Problems of measuring item-by-item recognition and priming together are discussed...
- Amplitude of low frequency fluctuation within visual areas revealed by resting-state functional MRIHong Yang
Huaxi MR Research Center HMRRC, Department of Radiology, West China Hospital of Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
Neuroimage 36:144-52. 2007..Our finding of the distinct ALFF difference between EO and EC in the visual cortex implies that the ALFF may be a novel biomarker for physiological states of the brain...
- MRI-negative refractory partial epilepsy: role for diffusion tensor imaging in high field MRIQin Chen
Department of Neurology, West China Hospital of Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Epilepsy Res 80:83-9. 2008..Our aim is to use the high field MR scanner (3T) to verify whether diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) could help in locating the epileptogenic zone in patients with MRI-negative refractory partial epilepsy...
- Default mode network as revealed with multiple methods for resting-state functional MRI analysisXiang Yu Long
State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, Beijing 100875, China
J Neurosci Methods 171:349-55. 2008..Moreover, the current results provided evidences that the brain areas within the two anti-correlated networks are highly integrated at both the intra- and inter-regional level...