Affiliation: University Hospital Birmingham
- Review article: nutrition and adult inflammatory bowel diseaseJ Goh
Gastrointestinal Unit, University Hospital Birmingham NHS Trust, Queen Elizabeth and Selly Oak Hospitals, UK
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 17:307-20. 2003....
- Lipoxins: pro-resolution lipid mediators in intestinal inflammationJason Goh
Gastro Intestinal Unit, University Hospital Birmingham NHS Trust, Queen Elizabeth and Selly Oak Hospitals, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Gastroenterology 124:1043-54. 2003..Further elucidation of the role of LX in intestinal epithelial cell biology and immune function may yield novel therapeutic approaches in inflammatory bowel disease and possibly gastrointestinal cancer...
- Early neoplasias of the gallbladder and bile duct: an "unstable" biliary epithelium?J Goh
Dept of Gastroenterology, Birmingham National Health Service Trust, Selly Oak Hospital, Raddlebarn Road, Selly Oak Birmingham B29 6JD, United Kingdom
Endoscopy 35:538-41. 2003..There are currently no data on optimal surveillance modalities. It may be hypothesized that the gallbladder and biliary epithelium share a similar mechanism for carcinogenesis to that observed in the colonic adenomacarcinoma sequence...
- Understanding of chemoprophylaxis and concordance in inflammatory bowel diseaseAdam Low
Department of Gastroenterology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 6HT, UK
World J Gastroenterol 16:578-82. 2010..To assess patients' understanding for the reasons for taking 5-aminosalicylic acid or ursodeoxycholic acid as chemoprophylaxis against colorectal carcinoma associated with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)...
- Rofecoxib and cytomegalovirus in acute flare-up of ulcerative colitis: coprecipitants or coincidence?Jason Goh
Am J Gastroenterol 97:1061-2. 2002