Affiliation: University of Manchester
- The assessment of systematic reviews in dentistryA M Glenny
Cochrane Oral Health Group, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, UK
Eur J Oral Sci 111:85-92. 2003..If future clinical decisions are to be based upon systematic reviews, it is imperative that the reviews address clinically relevant, focused questions and follow a 'transparent', well-designed protocol...
- How to...interpret the orthodontic literatureA-M Glenny
Cochrane Oral Health Group, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, UK Liverpool University Dental Hospital, UK
J Orthod 30:159-64. 2003
- A survey of current practice with regard to oral care for children being treated for cancerA M Glenny
Cochrane Oral Health Group, MANDEC, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester M15 6FH, UK
Eur J Cancer 40:1217-24. 2004..The survey identified significant variation in preventive oral care therapies and dental check-ups at the UKCCSG centres. Attention needs to be given to establishing evidence based, effective strategies...
- Indirect comparisons of competing interventionsA M Glenny
Cochrane Oral Health Group, Dental School, University of Manchester, UK
Health Technol Assess 9:1-134, iii-iv. 2005....
- Opinions and attitudes of the UK's GDPs and specialists in oral surgery, oral medicine and surgical dentistry on oral cancer screeningO Kujan
School of Dentistry, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Oral Dis 12:194-9. 2006..Opinion was equivocal as to whether a nationally based screening programme similar to cervical cancer would be effective in improving the mortality and morbidity of oral cancer...
- Adhesives for fixed orthodontic bandsD T Millett
University Dental School and Hospital, Oral Health and Development, Wilton, Cork, Ireland
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 3:CD004485. 2006..A number of adhesives are available to attach bands to teeth and it is important to understand which group of adhesives bond most reliably, as well as reducing or preventing dental decay during the treatment period...