J N Gibson
Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- The Cochrane review of surgery for lumbar disc prolapse and degenerative lumbar spondylosisJ N Gibson
University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Princess Margaret Rose Orthopaedic Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 24:1820-32. 1999..A Cochrane review of randomized controlled trials...
- Surgical interventions for lumbar disc prolapse: updated Cochrane ReviewJ N Alastair Gibson
Spinal Unit, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 32:1735-47. 2007..An updated Cochrane Review...
- Arthrodesis or total replacement arthroplasty for hallux rigidus: a randomized controlled trialJ N Alastair Gibson
Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Old Dalkeith Road Edinburgh, EH16 4SU, United Kingdom
Foot Ankle Int 26:680-90. 2005..The aim of this randomized controlled trial was to evaluate clinical outcomes after first metatarsophalangeal joint (MTPJ) arthrodesis and replacement arthroplasty...
- Surgery for degenerative lumbar spondylosis: updated Cochrane ReviewJ N Alastair Gibson
The Spinal Unit, The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 30:2312-20. 2005..An updated Cochrane review...
- Fibrocartilaginous mesenchymoma of the fifth lumbar vertebra treated by vertebrectomyJ N Gibson
Princess Margaret Rose Orthopaedic Hospital, Fairmilehead, Edinburgh, Scotland
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 19:1992-7. 1994..Vertebrectomy was required to ensure tumor eradication. RESULTS. Five years after tumor resection, femoral head allograft replacement of the vertebral body, and posterior spinal stabilization, there was no evidence of tumor recurrence...
- Four part fractures of the proximal humerusHelen H G Handoll
J Orthop Trauma 18:390; author reply 390. 2004