Affiliation: University of Leeds
- Conducting online expert panels: a feasibility and experimental replicability studyDmitry Khodyakov
THE RAND CORPORATION, 1776 Main Street, PO Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
BMC Med Res Methodol 11:174. 2011..Second, we test the replicability of panel findings across four panels of different size...
- A cluster randomised trial of educational messages to improve the primary care of diabetesRobbie Foy
Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, Charles Thackrah Building, University of Leeds, 101 Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9LJ, UK
Implement Sci 6:129. 2011..Regular laboratory test monitoring of patient parameters offers a route for improving the quality of chronic disease care. We evaluated the effects of brief educational messages attached to laboratory test reports on diabetes care...
- Identifying quality improvement intervention publications--a comparison of electronic search strategiesSusanne Hempel
RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90407, USA
Implement Sci 6:85. 2011....
- Meta-analysis: effect of interactive communication between collaborating primary care physicians and specialistsRobbie Foy
Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, Charles Thackrah Building, University of Leeds, 101 Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9LJ, United Kingdom
Ann Intern Med 152:247-58. 2010..Whether collaborative care models that enable interactive communication (timely, 2-way exchange of pertinent clinical information directly between primary care and specialist physicians) improve patient outcomes is uncertain...
- The role of theory in research to develop and evaluate the implementation of patient safety practicesRobbie Foy
Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
BMJ Qual Saf 20:453-9. 2011..Future theory-driven evaluations would enhance generalisability and help build a cumulative understanding of the nature of change...