Affiliation: University of Leeds
- Process evaluations for cluster-randomised trials of complex interventions: a proposed framework for design and reportingAileen Grant
Quality, Safety and Informatics Research Group, Population Health Sciences, Medical Research Institute, University of Dundee, Mackenzie Building, Dundee DD2 4BF, UK
Trials 14:15. 2013..This discrepancy led us to develop our own framework for designing process evaluations of cluster-randomised controlled trials...
- Implementation Science six years on--our evolving scope and common reasons for rejection without reviewMartin P Eccles
Institute of Health and Society, Newcastle University, The Baddiley Clark Building, Richardson Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4AX, UK
Implement Sci 7:71. 2012..We hope that by publishing this editorial on our common reasons for rejection without peer review we can help authors to better judge the relevance of their papers to Implementation Science...
- How patients understand depression associated with chronic physical disease--a systematic reviewSarah L Alderson
Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
BMC Fam Pract 13:41. 2012..The aim of this research is to understand people's beliefs about depression, particularly in the presence of chronic physical disease...
- Conducting online expert panels: a feasibility and experimental replicability studyDmitry Khodyakov
THE RAND CORPORATION, 1776 Main Street, PO Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
BMC Med Res Methodol 11:174. 2011..Second, we test the replicability of panel findings across four panels of different size...
- A cluster randomised trial of educational messages to improve the primary care of diabetesRobbie Foy
Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, Charles Thackrah Building, University of Leeds, 101 Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9LJ, UK
Implement Sci 6:129. 2011..Regular laboratory test monitoring of patient parameters offers a route for improving the quality of chronic disease care. We evaluated the effects of brief educational messages attached to laboratory test reports on diabetes care...
- Identifying quality improvement intervention publications--a comparison of electronic search strategiesSusanne Hempel
RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90407, USA
Implement Sci 6:85. 2011....
- Meta-analysis: effect of interactive communication between collaborating primary care physicians and specialistsRobbie Foy
Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, Charles Thackrah Building, University of Leeds, 101 Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9LJ, United Kingdom
Ann Intern Med 152:247-58. 2010..Whether collaborative care models that enable interactive communication (timely, 2-way exchange of pertinent clinical information directly between primary care and specialist physicians) improve patient outcomes is uncertain...
- The role of theory in research to develop and evaluate the implementation of patient safety practicesRobbie Foy
Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
BMJ Qual Saf 20:453-9. 2011..Future theory-driven evaluations would enhance generalisability and help build a cumulative understanding of the nature of change...