Deborah R Fenlon
Affiliation: University of Southampton
- Living into old age with the consequences of breast cancerDeborah Fenlon
University of Southampton, Southampton, UK Electronic address
Eur J Oncol Nurs 17:311-6. 2013..This study aimed to explore older women's experience of living with breast cancer alongside other health conditions, and to identify their information and support needs and preferences...
- A cohort study of the recovery of health and wellbeing following colorectal cancer (CREW study): protocol paperDeborah Fenlon
University of Southampton, Macmillan Survivorship Research Group, Southampton, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 12:90. 2012....
- The experience of hot flushes after breast cancerD R Fenlon
University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton, UK
Cancer Nurs 30:E19-26. 2007..Ultimately, they found that control was gained by attitude of mind. Cognitive behavioral techniques may enhance the sense of control and contribute to coping during hot flushes...
- A randomized controlled trial of relaxation training to reduce hot flashes in women with primary breast cancerDeborah R Fenlon
School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Pain Symptom Manage 35:397-405. 2008..Relaxation may be a useful component of a program of measures to relieve hot flashes in women with primary breast cancer...
- Menopausal hot flushes after breast cancerD R Fenlon
School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Eur J Cancer Care (Engl) 18:140-8. 2009..Tamoxifen may affect the diurnal pattern of flushes. After breast cancer, the duration of flushes, potential distress and disruption to women's lives should not be underestimated and appropriate interventions should be offered...