Affiliation: University of Oxford
- UK immigration law disregards the best interests of childrenMina Fazel
Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK
Lancet 363:1749-50. 2004
- The mental health of refugee childrenM Fazel
University Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, UK
Arch Dis Child 87:366-70. 2002..There is particular concern for the plight of unaccompanied children. Attention to the mental health needs of this vulnerable group is urgently required...
- Mental health of refugee children: comparative studyMina Fazel
Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Oxford OX3 7JX
BMJ 327:134. 2003
- Prevalence of serious mental disorder in 7000 refugees resettled in western countries: a systematic reviewMina Fazel
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford, UK
Lancet 365:1309-14. 2005..We did a systematic review of surveys about these disorders in general refugee populations in western countries...
- Why I'm a reluctant rapid responderMina Fazel
University of Oxford, UK
BMJ 328:413. 2004
- Psychopathology in adolescent and young adult criminal offenders (15-21 years) in SwedenMina Fazel
University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 43:319-24. 2008....
- A school-based mental health intervention for refugee children: an exploratory studyMina Fazel
Oxford University, UK
Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 14:297-309. 2009....
- The impact of recurrent abdominal pain: predictors of outcome in a large population cohortPaul G Ramchandani
Department of Psychiatry, Oxford University, Oxford, UK
Acta Paediatr 96:697-701. 2007..This study aims to describe the outcome of recurrent abdominal pain amongst 6-year-old children, and to identify risk factors (in both the children and their parents), which predict these outcomes...
- Detention of refugeesMina Fazel
BMJ 332:251-2. 2006