Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Aberdeen
- Robo2 is required for Slit-mediated intraretinal axon guidanceHannah Thompson
Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London, England, UK
Dev Biol 335:418-26. 2009....
- VEGF signaling through neuropilin 1 guides commissural axon crossing at the optic chiasmLynda Erskine
School of Medical Sciences, Institute of Medical Sciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB25 2ZD, UK
Neuron 70:951-65. 2011..These findings have identified a permissive midline signal for axons at the chiasm midline and provide in vivo evidence that VEGF-A is an essential axon guidance cue...
- Slit proteins regulate distinct aspects of retinal ganglion cell axon guidance within dorsal and ventral retinaHannah Thompson
Division of Visual Science, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London, London EC1V 9EL, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 26:8082-91. 2006..These data demonstrate clearly that multiple mechanisms exist in the retina for axon guidance of which Slits are an important component...
- The role of Slit-Robo signaling in the generation, migration and morphological differentiation of cortical interneuronsWilliam Andrews
Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Dev Biol 313:648-58. 2008....
- Slits contribute to the guidance of retinal ganglion cell axons in the mammalian optic tractHannah Thompson
Divisions of Visual Science and Molecular Genetics, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London, 11 43 Bath Street, London, EC1V 9EL, UK
Dev Biol 296:476-84. 2006..This demonstrates that Slits play an important role in directing the guidance of post-crossing RGC axons within the optic tracts but are not required for target innervation...
- The retinal ganglion cell axon's journey: insights into molecular mechanisms of axon guidanceLynda Erskine
Division of Visual Science, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London, 11 43 Bath Street, London, EC1V 9EL, UK
Dev Biol 308:1-14. 2007....