Affiliation: University of Essex
- Selective target processing: perceptual load or distractor salience?Stacy Eltiti
University of Essex, Department of Psychology, Winenhoe Park, Colchester C04 3 SQ, England
Percept Psychophys 67:876-85. 2005..Interference may even occur in highload displays if the distractor is more salient. The results supported the salience hypothesis...
- Development and evaluation of the electromagnetic hypersensitivity questionnaireStacy Eltiti
University of Essex, Colchester, UK
Bioelectromagnetics 28:137-51. 2007....
- Does short-term exposure to mobile phone base station signals increase symptoms in individuals who report sensitivity to electromagnetic fields? A double-blind randomized provocation studyStacy Eltiti
Department of Psychology, University of Essex, Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
Environ Health Perspect 115:1603-8. 2007....
- Cognitive and physiological responses in humans exposed to a TETRA base station signal in relation to perceived electromagnetic hypersensitivityDenise Wallace
Department of Psychology and Centre for Brain Science, University of Essex, UK
Bioelectromagnetics 33:23-39. 2012..These findings are similar to previous double-blind studies with other mobile phone signals (900-2100 MHz), which could not establish any clear evidence that mobile phone signals affect health or cognitive function...
- Do TETRA (Airwave) base station signals have a short-term impact on health and well-being? A randomized double-blind provocation studyDenise Wallace
Department of Psychology and Centre for Brain Science, University of Essex, Colchester, United Kingdom
Environ Health Perspect 118:735-41. 2010..In addition, a small subgroup in the population self-report being sensitive to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) in general...