Affiliation: University College London
- Pathogenesis of cardiotoxicity induced by anthracyclinesPerry Elliott
The Heart Hospital, University College London Hospitals, London, UK
Semin Oncol 33:S2-7. 2006....
- Anderson-Fabry disease and the heartConstantinos O'Mahony
Inherited Cardiac Diseases Unit, The Heart Hospital, University College London, UK
Prog Cardiovasc Dis 52:326-35. 2010....
- The long-term survival and the risks and benefits of implantable cardioverter defibrillators in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyConstantinos O'Mahony
The Heart Hospital, 16 18 Westmoreland Street, London, UK
Heart 98:116-25. 2012....
- Prevalence of Anderson-Fabry disease in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: the European Anderson-Fabry Disease surveyPerry Elliott
he Heart Hospital, University College London, London, UK
Heart 97:1957-60. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the prevalence of AFD in a large, consecutive cohort of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) using rapid mutation screening...
- Optimization of concomitant medication in Fabry cardiomyopathyLydia Close
The Heart Hospital, University College, London, UK
Acta Paediatr Suppl 96:81-3. 2007..CONCLUSION: In the era of enzyme replacement therapy, conventional pharmacological and device-based therapies remain central to the management of cardiovascular symptoms and the prevention of complications, such as arrhythmia and stroke...