Affiliation: University of Leeds
- The global impact of pre-eclampsia and eclampsiaLelia Duley
Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Leeds, Bradford, UK
Semin Perinatol 33:130-7. 2009....
- Randomised trials relevant to mental health conducted in low and middle-income countries: a surveyRebecca J Syed Sheriff
Unidad Epidemiologia Clinica, Hospital San Ignacio, Santafe de Bogota, Colombia
BMC Psychiatry 8:69. 2008..Our aim was to identify and describe a representative sample of mental health trials from low and middle-income countries...
- Magpie Trial in the UK: methods and additional data for women and children at 2 years following pregnancy complicated by pre-eclampsiaRebecca M D Smyth
Division of Public Health, University of Liverpool, UK
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 9:15. 2009..The Magpie Trial, a randomised trial comparing magnesium sulphate with placebo for women with pre-eclampsia. This paper describes methods used for follow up in the UK, and presents additional data collected...
- Policies for care during the third stage of labour: a survey of maternity units in SyriaHosam E Matar
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust, Academic Foundation Trainee, Sterling Way, London N18 1QX, UK
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:32. 2010....
- Care during the third stage of labour: obstetricians views and practice in an Albanian maternity hospitalAstrit Bimbashi
University Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology Koço Gliozheni, Tirana Albania
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:4. 2010..Relatively little is known about current practice during the third stage of labour in low and middle income countries. We conducted a survey of attitudes and an audit of practice in a large maternity hospital in Albania...
- Care during the third stage of labour: a postal survey of UK midwives and obstetriciansDiane Farrar
Bradford Institute for Health Research, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Bradford, BD9 6RJ, UK
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:23. 2010..Evidence to guide care during the third stage is limited and there is variation in recommendations which may contribute to differences in practice. This paper describes current UK practice during the third stage of labour...
- Magnesium sulphate and other anticonvulsants for women with pre-eclampsiaLelia Duley
Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Leeds, Bradford Institute for Health Research, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Duckworth Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK, BD9 6RJ
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 11:CD000025. 2010..Magnesium sulphate is the drug of choice for treating eclampsia. This review assesses its use for preventing eclampsia...