Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Mesenchymal stem cells prevent the rejection of fully allogenic islet grafts by the immunosuppressive activity of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9Yunchuan Ding
Transplantation Research Immunology Group, Nuffield Department of Surgery, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
Diabetes 58:1797-806. 2009..Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are known to be capable of suppressing immune responses, but the molecular mechanisms involved and the therapeutic potential of MSCs remain to be clarified...
- Mesenchymal stem-cell immunosuppressive capabilities: therapeutic implications in islet transplantationYunchuan Ding
Transplantation Research Immunology Group, Nuffield Department of Surgery, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, United Kingdom
Transplantation 89:270-3. 2010..This review will discuss the impacts of MSCs on transplant immunity and focus on the potential role of MSCs in protecting islet grafts from both rejection and autoimmune attack...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 regulates tumor cell invasion through cleavage of protease nexin-1Danmei Xu
Gray Institute of Radiation Oncology and Biology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Cancer Res 70:6988-98. 2010..This study shows a novel molecular pathway in which MMP-9 regulates uPA activity and tumor cell invasion through cleavage of PN-1...
- Protease nexin 1 induces apoptosis of prostate tumor cells through inhibition of X-chromosome-linked inhibitor of apoptosis proteinChad M McKee
Gray Institute of Radiation Oncology and Biology, Medical Science Division, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Oncotarget 6:3784-96. 2015....
- Adiponectin receptor signaling on dendritic cells blunts antitumor immunityPeng H Tan
Genetic Engineering Laboratory, College of Biotechnology, Xi An University, Xian, P R China Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom Oxford Breast Unit, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headley Way, Oxford, United Kingdom
Cancer Res 74:5711-22. 2014..Furthermore, by defining a critical role for adiponectin signaling in this process, our work suggests new and broadly applicable strategies for immunometabolic therapy in patients with cancer...