J de Caestecker
Affiliation: University Hospitals of Leicester
- Prokinetics and reflux: a promise unfulfilledJohn de Caestecker
Department of Gastroenterology, Glenfield Hospital, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Leicester, UK
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 14:5-7. 2002..There is certainly a need for such agents, including cisapride, as adjuncts to acid suppression in patients who fail to respond to the latter...
- Role of the clinical tutorJ de Caestecker
Glenfield Hospital, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, UK
Postgrad Med J 78:639-40. 2002
- Prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease in patients with airways diseaseA A Raj
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Institute for Lung Health, Glenfield Hospital, Leicester, LE3 9PQ, UK
Respir Med 102:780-5. 2008..Furthermore, no consistent radiological, pulmonary or pathological abnormalities have been demonstrated in patients with both conditions...
- Managing reflux oesophagitisPeter Wurm
Leicester Royal Infirmary, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Practitioner 246:559, 562, 564 passim. 2002
- Pharmacotherapy for chronic gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and Barrett's oesophagusPeter Wurm
Digestive Diseases Centre, Royal Leicester Infirmary, LE1 5WW, UK
Expert Opin Pharmacother 4:1049-61. 2003..Treatment with standard doses of PPIs is often insufficient and higher doses are frequently required. Medical treatment does not appear to result in clinically significant regression of Barrett's oesophagus...
- Emerging drugs for gastro-oesophageal reflux diseasePeter Wurm
Digestive Diseases Centre, University Hospitals of Leicester, Leicester, UK
Expert Opin Emerg Drugs 10:457-71. 2005..Compounds interacting with the complex neuromuscular regulation of the gastro-oesophageal junction are also being developed and offer exciting prospects...
- Surgery or endotherapy for high-grade dysplasia/early adenocarcinoma in Barrett's oesophagus?John A Todd
Glenfield Hospital, Leicester LE3 9QP, UK
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 14:1049-51. 2002....
- GastroenterologyJanusz Jankowski
Digestive Disease Centre (GI Unit, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester/Warwick Medical School LE15WW
BMJ 325:S113. 2002
- Diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal causes of chest pain of uncertain originJohn de Caestecker
Glenfield Hospital, Leicester
Clin Med 2:402-5. 2002
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease and bile acidsJohn A Todd
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 36:172-4. 2003