Thomas M Dannhauser
Affiliation: University College London
- A complex multimodal activity intervention to reduce the risk of dementia in mild cognitive impairment--ThinkingFit: pilot and feasibility study for a randomized controlled trialThomas M Dannhauser
University College London, London, UK
BMC Psychiatry 14:129. 2014..Before this can be investigated conclusively, complex multimodal activity programmes are required that (1) combine multiple health promoting activities, (2) engage people with MCI, and (3) result in sufficient adherence rates...
- An fMRI study of verbal episodic memory encoding in amnestic mild cognitive impairmentThomas M Dannhauser
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, De Crespigny Park, London, UK
Cortex 44:869-80. 2008..We propose that verbal episodic memory impairment in aMCI is related to PFC dysfunction which affects semantic processing at encoding...
- The functional anatomy of divided attention in amnestic mild cognitive impairmentThomas M Dannhauser
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Brain 128:1418-27. 2005..These findings have implications for evaluating cognition in AMCI and also for monitoring the effects of future treatments in AMCI...
- Subjective cognitive impairment: increased prefrontal cortex activation compared to controls during an encoding taskJoanne E Rodda
University College London, Department of Mental Health Sciences, UK
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 24:865-74. 2009....
- Memory complaints with and without memory impairment: the impact of leukoaraiosis on cognitionMelissa Lamar
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 17:1104-12. 2011....