Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- Administration of heme arginate ameliorates murine type 2 diabetes independently of heme oxygenase activityAbhijeet K Choudhary
Medical Research Council Centre for Inflammation Research, Queens Medical Research Institute, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e78209. 2013....
- Measuring urinary tubular biomarkers in type 2 diabetes does not add prognostic value beyond established risk factorsBryan R Conway
University of Edinburgh British Heart Foundation Centre for Cardiovascular Science, Queen s Medical Research Institute, Metabolic Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
Kidney Int 82:812-8. 2012....
- Hyperglycemia and renin-dependent hypertension synergize to model diabetic nephropathyBryan R Conway
MRC Centre for Inflammation Research, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
J Am Soc Nephrol 23:405-11. 2012....
- Predicting mortality and uptake of renal replacement therapy in patients with stage 4 chronic kidney diseaseBryan Conway
Department of Renal Medicine, Royal Infirmary Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Nephrol Dial Transplant 24:1930-7. 2009..We sought to identify factors predicting outcome in patients with stage 4 CKD and to determine whether low-risk patients could be managed in primary care...
- Genetics of diabetic nephropathy: are there clues to the understanding of common kidney diseases?B R Conway
Centre for Inflammation Research, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Nephron Clin Pract 112:c213-21. 2009....