Allan B Clark
Affiliation: University of East Anglia
- The use of carer assisted adherence therapy for people with Parkinson's disease and their carers (CAAT-PARK): study protocol for a randomised controlled trialDavid J Daley
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 7TJ, UK
Trials 12:251. 2011..Where imbalances in baseline characteristics are identified, an adjusted analysis will be performed using a regression model. Analysis will be masked to treatment allocation. TRIAL REGISTRATION: ISRCTN: ISRCTN07830951...
- Physical accessibility and utilization of health services in YemenAbdullah Al-Taiar
Kuwait University, Safat, Kuwait
Int J Health Geogr 9:38. 2010..This study aimed to investigate the relationship between different measures of physical access, including straight-line distances, road distances and travel time and the impact of these measures on the vaccination of children in Yemen...
- The effects of increased dose of exercise-based therapies to enhance motor recovery after stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysisEmma V Cooke
St George s University of London, Academic Dept of Geriatric Medicine, London SW17 0RE, UK
BMC Med 8:60. 2010..e. the dose, of therapy is unknown. To determine the strength of current evidence for provision of a higher dose of the same types of exercise-based therapy to enhance motor recovery after stroke...
- Surveillance of individual level disease mapsAllan B Clark
School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Stat Methods Med Res 15:353-62. 2006..It is based on standard kernel approaches to nonparametric regression and it is readily applied in any standard statistical software package. Two simulated examples of sudden clustering around a fixed point are provided...
- Bayesian methods of analysis for cluster randomized trials with count outcome dataAllan B Clark
School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, U K
Stat Med 29:199-209. 2010..We assess the robustness of the posterior distribution for effectiveness to departures from a normal distribution of the random effects...
- Epidemiology and risk factors for varicose veins among older people: cross-sectional population study in the UKA Clark
School of Medicine, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Phlebology 25:236-40. 2010..Population studies have been carried out mostly on the middle aged with relatively few on elderly populations...