Affiliation: University of York
- Exploring the feasibility of Conjoint Analysis as a tool for prioritizing innovations for implementationKatherine Farley
Department of Health Sciences, The University of York, York YO10 5DD, England
Implement Sci 8:56. 2013..The values and attitudes of the professionals and managers involved inevitably impact the priority attached to decision options. Reliably capturing such values is challenging...
- Social network analysis in healthcare settings: a systematic scoping reviewDuncan Chambers
Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York, York, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e41911. 2012..To inform this work, we conducted a systematic scoping review to identify and evaluate the use of SNA as part of an intervention to support the implementation of change in healthcare settings...
- A framework for production of systematic review based briefings to support evidence-informed decision-makingDuncan Chambers
Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, UK
Syst Rev 1:32. 2012..We also drew on previous experience in dissemination research and practice. Where appropriate, we made use of the SUPporting POlicy relevant Reviews and Trials (SUPPORT) tools for evidence-informed policymaking...
- Maximizing the impact of systematic reviews in health care decision making: a systematic scoping review of knowledge-translation resourcesDuncan Chambers
Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York, Heslington, York YO105DD, UK
Milbank Q 89:131-56. 2011..We performed a systematic scoping review to identify such knowledge-translation resources and evaluations of them...
- Immediate versus sustained effects: interrupted time series analysis of a tailored interventionAndria Hanbury
Department of Health Sciences, University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK
Implement Sci 8:130. 2013....
- Challenges in identifying barriers to adoption in a theory-based implementation study: lessons for future implementation studiesAndria Hanbury
Alcuin C, Department of Health Sciences, University of York, York, England, YO10 5DD, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 12:422. 2012..The paper illustrates how the factors were conceptualised and measured and explores the real world challenges experienced, with implications for future implementation studies...
- Glycopeptide vs. non-glycopeptide antibiotics for prophylaxis of surgical site infections: a systematic reviewDuncan Chambers
University of York, Heslington, York, UK
Surg Infect (Larchmt) 11:455-62. 2010....
- Not only randomized controlled trials, but also case series should be considered in systematic reviews of rapidly developing technologiesDuncan Chambers
Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York, UK
J Clin Epidemiol 62:1253-1260.e4. 2009..We evaluated the contribution of case series to a systematic review of radiofrequency catheter ablation (RFCA) for treatment of atrial fibrillation (AF)...
- Interventions for the treatment, management and rehabilitation of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis: an updated systematic reviewDuncan Chambers
Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York, York YO10 5DD, UK
J R Soc Med 99:506-20. 2006....
- Translating research into practice in Leeds and Bradford (TRiPLaB): a protocol for a programme of researchAndria Hanbury
Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, UK
Implement Sci 5:37. 2010..TRiPLaB aims to develop, implement, and evaluate methods for inducing and sustaining the uptake of research knowledge into practice in order to improve the quality of health services for the people of Leeds and Bradford...