Affiliation: University of Bristol
- Outcomes of interprofessional education for Community Mental Health Services in England: the longitudinal evaluation of a postgraduate programmeJohn Carpenter
School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
J Interprof Care 20:145-61. 2006..Further, we consider that there is some modest evidence of the benefits of such learning for service users...
- Predictors of outcomes of assertive outreach teams: a 3-year follow-up study in North East EnglandJohn Carpenter
School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol, 8, Priory Rd, Bristol, BS8 1TZ, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 46:463-71. 2011..However, the claims to its effectiveness have been contested and the relationships between team organisation, including model fidelity, the use of mental health interventions and outcomes for service users remain unclear...
- Service organisation, service use and costs of community mental health careJustine Schneider
CASS, University of Durham, Elvet Riverside 2, New Elvet, Durham, DH6 1EN, England
J Ment Health Policy Econ 5:79-87. 2002..I is important to understand the distribution of costs amongst providers of mental health care, so that the effect of service developments on budgets can be better anticipated and planned...
- The outcomes of partnerships with mental health service users in interprofessional education: a case studyDi Barnes
School of Applied Social Sciences, Durham University, Durham, UK
Health Soc Care Community 14:426-35. 2006..It may provide a useful model for programmes elsewhere and for other user groups. The case study itself provides a possible model for the systematic evaluation of partnerships with users in education and training...
- Community mental healthcare in England: associations between service organisation and quality of lifeJustine Schneider
Centre for Applied Social Studies and Statistics Consultancy Unit, University of Durham, Durham, UK
Health Soc Care Community 10:423-34. 2002..They socialised more, and seemed to have less difficulty accessing police and legal services. The results also suggest that interventions targeted at negative affect could have benefits for subjective QoL...
- Defibrillation waveform and post-shock rhythm in out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrestJohn Carpenter
Emergency Medical Services Division, Public Health, Seattle, King County, 999 Third Avenue, Suite 700, Seattle, WA 98104 4039, USA
Resuscitation 59:189-96. 2003....