Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Developing longitudinal qualitative designs: lessons learned and recommendations for health services researchLynn Calman
University of Manchester, Jean McFarlane Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
BMC Med Res Methodol 13:14. 2013....
- Patients' views of nurses' competenceLynn Calman
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, The University of Manchester, Coupland 3, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Nurse Educ Today 26:719-25. 2006..The results of this study may have implications for nurses internationally when trying to involve patients in the assessment of nurses...
- Survival benefits from follow-up of patients with lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysisLynn Calman
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, Jean McFarlane Building, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK
J Thorac Oncol 6:1993-2004. 2011..The burden of lung cancer is high for patients and carers. Care after treatment may have the potential to impact on this. We reviewed the published literature on follow-up strategies intended to improve survival and quality of life...
- Practice-based learning: the role of practice education facilitators in supporting mentorsCaroline Carlisle
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, Room 5 323 University Place, The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom
Nurse Educ Today 29:715-21. 2009..PEFs play an active part in student evaluation of their placements, but further work is needed in order that the feedback to clinical areas and mentors is timely...
- Assessing practice of student nurses: methods, preparation of assessors and student viewsLynn Calman
Department of Nursing Studies, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
J Adv Nurs 38:516-23. 2002....