Affiliation: University College London
- Cyclodextrin-threaded conjugated polyrotaxanes as insulated molecular wires with reduced interstrand interactionsFranco Cacialli
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Nat Mater 1:160-4. 2002..The reduced tendency for polymer chains to aggregate allows solution-processing of individual polyrotaxane wires onto substrates, as revealed by scanning force microscopy...
- Luminescent properties of a water-soluble conjugated polymer incorporating graphene-oxide quantum dotsPenglei Li
London Centre for Nanotechnology and Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT UK
Chemphyschem 16:1258-62. 2015..Li composites. This effect can be attributed to either the improved morphology of the host polymer, resulting in an increase in the charge mobility, or the enhanced injection through GOQDs near the electrodes. ..
- Optical and electroluminescent properties of conjugated polyrotaxanesSergio Brovelli
University College London, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Small 6:2796-820. 2010....
- Linear and cyclic porphyrin hexamers as near-infrared emitters in organic light-emitting diodesOliver Fenwick
Department of Physics and Astronomy and London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Nano Lett 11:2451-6. 2011..7% for the linear hexamer when using additives to prevent aggregation and achieving high color purity near-infrared electroluminescence...
- Dual functions of a novel low-gap polymer for near infra-red photovoltaics and light-emitting diodesPenglei Li
London Centre for Nanotechnology and Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Chem Commun (Camb) 47:8820-2. 2011..In blends with a C(70) derivative we demonstrate power conversion efficiencies of 0.76%. We show electroluminescence from the polymer peaking at 956 nm, and quantum efficiency of 0.02% in a blend...
- Synthesis of conjugated polyrotaxanesJasper J Michels
Department of Chemistry, University of Oxford, Dyson Perrins Laboratory, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, UK
Chemistry 9:6167-76. 2003..The greater weight of the 0-0 transition in the emission spectra, as well as the smaller Stokes shift, indicate that the polyrotaxanes are more rigid than the unthreaded polymers...
- Preparation and characterization of dense films of poly(amidoamine) dendrimers on indium tin oxideRobert Schlapak
Center for Biomedical Nanotechnology, Upper Austrian Research GmbH, A 4020 Linz, Austria
Langmuir 23:8916-24. 2007..PAMAM-OH and Q-PAMAM-NH2 resulted in slightly smaller work function changes. This study illustrates that the work function of ITO can be tuned by adlayers composed of PAMAM dendrimers...