Affiliation: University College London
- Cyclodextrin-threaded conjugated polyrotaxanes as insulated molecular wires with reduced interstrand interactionsFranco Cacialli
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Nat Mater 1:160-4. 2002..The reduced tendency for polymer chains to aggregate allows solution-processing of individual polyrotaxane wires onto substrates, as revealed by scanning force microscopy...
- Optical and electroluminescent properties of conjugated polyrotaxanesSergio Brovelli
University College London, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Small 6:2796-820. 2010....
- Linear and cyclic porphyrin hexamers as near-infrared emitters in organic light-emitting diodesOliver Fenwick
Department of Physics and Astronomy and London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Nano Lett 11:2451-6. 2011..7% for the linear hexamer when using additives to prevent aggregation and achieving high color purity near-infrared electroluminescence...
- Dual functions of a novel low-gap polymer for near infra-red photovoltaics and light-emitting diodesPenglei Li
London Centre for Nanotechnology and Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Chem Commun (Camb) 47:8820-2. 2011..In blends with a C(70) derivative we demonstrate power conversion efficiencies of 0.76%. We show electroluminescence from the polymer peaking at 956 nm, and quantum efficiency of 0.02% in a blend...
- Synthesis of conjugated polyrotaxanesJasper J Michels
Department of Chemistry, University of Oxford, Dyson Perrins Laboratory, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, UK
Chemistry 9:6167-76. 2003..The greater weight of the 0-0 transition in the emission spectra, as well as the smaller Stokes shift, indicate that the polyrotaxanes are more rigid than the unthreaded polymers...
- Preparation and characterization of dense films of poly(amidoamine) dendrimers on indium tin oxideRobert Schlapak
Center for Biomedical Nanotechnology, Upper Austrian Research GmbH, A 4020 Linz, Austria
Langmuir 23:8916-24. 2007..PAMAM-OH and Q-PAMAM-NH2 resulted in slightly smaller work function changes. This study illustrates that the work function of ITO can be tuned by adlayers composed of PAMAM dendrimers...