B P Bunting
Affiliation: University of Ulster
- A systematic review of interventions aimed at increasing physical activity in adults with chronic musculoskeletal pain--protocolJoanne Marley
Centre for Health and Rehabilitation Technologies, Institute of Nursing and Health, School of Health Sciences, University of Ulster, Shore Road, Newtownabbey, Co Antrim BT37 0QB, UK
Syst Rev 3:106. 2014..This systematic review will investigate the components of interventions associated with changes in physical activity levels in adults with chronic musculoskeletal pain...
- Family burden, family health and personal mental healthEdel Ennis
School of Psychology, University of Ulster, L Derry, Northern Ireland BT48 7JL, UK
BMC Public Health 13:255. 2013..This study examines family health and perceived family burden as predictors of personal mental health, taking personal and sociodemographic factors into consideration...
- Associations between obesity (BMI and waist circumference) and socio-demographic factors, physical activity, dietary habits, life events, resilience, mood, perceived stress and hopelessness in healthy older EuropeansBarbara Stewart-Knox
Northern Ireland Centre for Food and Health NICHE School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Ulster, Coleraine, Northern Ireland
BMC Public Health 12:424. 2012..It is important to understand the psycho-social context of obesity to inform prevention and treatment of obesity at both the individual and public health level...
- Trauma associated with civil conflict and posttraumatic stress disorder: evidence from the Northern Ireland study of health and stressBrendan P Bunting
Bamford Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing, University of Ulster, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
J Trauma Stress 26:134-41. 2013....
- Prevalence and treatment of 12-month DSM-IV disorders in the Northern Ireland study of health and stressBrendan Bunting
Bamford Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing, University of Ulster, Room MB109, Magee Campus, Northland Road, Londonderry, BT48 7JL, Northern Ireland, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 48:81-93. 2013..Severity, demographic correlates, treatment and treatment adequacy of 12-month disorders are also examined...
- Lifetime prevalence of mental health disorders and delay in treatment following initial onset: evidence from the Northern Ireland Study of Health and StressB P Bunting
Psychology Research Institute, University of Ulster, Magee Campus, Northland Road, Londonderry BT48 7JL, UK
Psychol Med 42:1727-39. 2012..The current study provides the first epidemiological estimates of lifetime mental disorders across NI based on DSM-IV criteria. Risk factors, delays in treatment and the experience of conflict are also examined...