Affiliation: University of Birmingham
- Developing interprofessional simulation in the undergraduate setting: experience with five different professional groupsSharon Buckley
College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
J Interprof Care 26:362-9. 2012..A collaborative approach to the development of these increasingly popular but time and resource intensive educational interventions is advantageous for both staff and students...
- Effects of participation in a cross year peer tutoring programme in clinical examination skills on volunteer tutors' skills and attitudes towards teachers and teachingSharon Buckley
University of Birmingham, Medical School Education Unit, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
BMC Med Educ 7:20. 2007..This study explored the effects of participation in a cross-year peer tutoring programme in clinical examination skills ('OSCE tutor') on volunteer tutors' own skills and on their attitudes towards teachers and teaching...
- The educational effects of portfolios on undergraduate student learning: a Best Evidence Medical Education (BEME) systematic review. BEME Guide No. 11Sharon Buckley
University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK
Med Teach 31:282-98. 2009..This systematic review is the result of our work to provide such a summary...
- Best evidence on the educational effects of undergraduate portfoliosSharon Buckley
College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, UK
Clin Teach 7:187-91. 2010....
- What is the value of good medical education research? A reply to Bligh and BriceJohn Skelton
Med Educ 42:1045. 2008