Affiliation: University of Lincoln
- The national continuous quality improvement tool for mental health education: results of targeted and supported implementation in EnglandC Brooker
University of Lincoln, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
J Interprof Care 20:276-89. 2006..The paper concludes that the tool can provide a useful framework to assess the quality of a broad range of mental health education, furthermore, that it should be incorporated into existing quality assurance systems...
- Admission decisions following contact with an emergency mental health assessment and intervention serviceCharlie Brooker
Health Services Research Unit, Institute of Psychiatry, Lincoln, UK
J Clin Nurs 16:1313-22. 2007..To identify factors associated with being admitted to inpatient psychiatric services or not admitted following an emergency assessment...
- The Chief Nursing Officer's review of mental health nursing in England an ode to 'motherhood and apple pie'?Charlie Brooker
Int J Nurs Stud 44:327-30. 2007
- Is training in psychosocial interventions worthwhile? Report of a psychosocial intervention trainee follow-up studyCharlie Brooker
ScHARR, University of Sheffield, Regent Court, 30 Regent Street, Sheffield S1 4DA, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 40:731-47. 2003....
- Prison mental health inreach servicesJulie Steel
Br J Psychiatry 190:373-4. 2007..This paper summarises the policy content and what has been achieved thus far, and poses challenges that these teams face if they are to become a clear and effective component in the overall system of forensic mental healthcare...