Catherine J Bowen
Affiliation: University of Southampton
- Guidelines for the management of people with foot health problems related to rheumatoid arthritis: a survey of their use in podiatry practiceAnita E Williams
Directorate of Prosthetics, Orthotics and Podiatry, University of Salford, PO29 Brian Blatchford Building, Salford, M6 6PU, UK
J Foot Ankle Res 6:23. 2013..The aim of this survey was to investigate the use of these guidelines in clinical practice...
- Assessment of the natural history of forefoot bursae using ultrasonography in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a twelve-month investigationCatherine J Bowen
University of Southampton, Southampton University Hospitals National Health Service Trust, Southampton, UK
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1756-62. 2010..To determine the natural history and clinical significance of forefoot bursae over a 12-month period in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging of the plantar forefoot in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: inter-observer agreement between a podiatrist and a radiologistCatherine J Bowen
School of Health Professions and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Foot Ankle Res 1:5. 2008....
- Improvement in symptoms and signs in the forefoot of patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with anti-TNF therapyCatherine J Bowen
School of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Foot Ankle Res 3:10. 2010..The aim of this study was to evaluate whether anti-TNF therapy alters the presence of forefoot pathology and/or reduces foot pain and disability...
- Forefoot pathology in rheumatoid arthritis identified with ultrasound may not localise to areas of highest pressure: cohort observations at baseline and twelve monthsCatherine J Bowen
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Foot Ankle Res 4:25. 2011..abstract:..
- Prognostic indicators of foot-related disability in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: results of a prospective three-year studyLindsey Hooper
University of Southampton, UK
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:1116-24. 2012..A secondary aim was to identify explanatory variables, including forefoot bursae, that are either associated with or predictive of disabling foot complications in patients with RA...