Genomes and Genes
John D Blakey
Affiliation: University of Nottingham
- What is severe asthma?J D Blakey
Department of Respiratory Medicine, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Clin Exp Allergy 42:617-24. 2012..We suggest the alternative strategy of using classifiers with a specific aim related to symptoms, pathophysiology or service provision...
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide linkage studies of asthma and related traitsSamuel Denham
Division of Therapeutics and Molecular Medicine, University Hospital of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Respir Res 9:38. 2008....
- Current progress in pharmacogeneticsJohn D Blakey
Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit, City Hospital Campus, Nottingham, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 71:824-31. 2011..In the final sections we discuss contemporary challenges for both researchers and clinicians...
- Association of the cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 1 gene with atopy in the British 1958 birth cohortNathalie P Duroudier
Division of Therapeutics and Molecular Medicine, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom
J Allergy Clin Immunol 124:566-72, 572.e1-3. 2009..However, data on the contribution of genetic variability of the cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 1 gene (CYSLTR1) in asthma and atopy remain conflicting...
- Clinical utility of diagnostic guidelines and putative biomarkers in lymphangioleiomyomatosisWilliam Y C Chang
Division of Therapeutics and Molecular Medicine, National Centre for Lymphangioleiomyomatosis and Nottingham Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit, Queen s Medical Centre, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Respir Res 13:34. 2012..We evaluated recent diagnostic guidelines, clinical features and serum biomarkers as diagnostic and prognostic tools...
- Beta2-adrenoceptor polymorphisms and asthma from childhood to middle age in the British 1958 birth cohort: a genetic association studyIan P Hall
Division of Therapeutics and Molecular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK
Lancet 368:771-9. 2006..We aimed to relate the long-term prevalence of asthma or wheeze to functional coding region polymorphisms in the ADRB2 gene...