Affiliation: University of Liverpool
- Personality disorder and antisocial deviance: comments on the debate on the structure of the psychopathy checklist-revisedRonald Blackburn
Division of Clinical Psychology, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
J Pers Disord 21:142-59. 2007..Overemphasis on involvement in crime has obscured the nature of psychopathy as a disorder of personality characterised by interpersonally harmful behavior that need not necessarily take criminal form...
- Convergent and discriminative validity of interview and questionnaire measures of personality disorder in mentally disordered offenders: a multitrait-multimethod analysis using confirmatory factor analysisRonald Blackburn
Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Liverpool, The Whelan Bldg, Quadrangle, Brownlow Hill, Liverpool L69 3GB, United Kingdom
J Pers Disord 18:129-50. 2004..However, assessment methods may be differentially sensitive to different kinds of personality disorder problems...
- Mental disorder in violent women in secure settings: potential relevance to risk for future violenceCaroline Logan
Mersey Care NHS Trust, Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Int J Law Psychiatry 32:31-8. 2009....
- Higher-order dimensions of personality disorder: hierarchical structure and relationships with the five-factor model, the interpersonal circle, and psychopathyRonald Blackburn
Division of Clinical Psychology, University of Liverpool, UK
J Pers Disord 19:597-623. 2005..Possible substrates underlying two superordinate dimensions common to normal and abnormal personality were identified in the theoretical literature...
- Identifying psychopathic subtypes: combining an empirical personality classification of offenders with the psychopathy checklist-revisedRonald Blackburn
University of Liverpool, UK
J Pers Disord 22:604-22. 2008..The results provide further evidence for the heterogeneity of psychopaths, and suggest that the PCL-R encompasses several distinct subtypes of abnormal personality...
- Assessing interpersonal aspects of schizoid personality disorder: preliminary validation studiesDavid S Kosson
Department of Psychology, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL 60064, USA
J Pers Assess 90:185-96. 2008..In addition, the IM-SZ correlated in an expected manner with features of psychopathy and antisocial personality and with independent ratings of interpersonal behavior. We address implications for assessment of personality disorder...