Affiliation: University College London
- Selective rotation of egocentric spatial representation following right putaminal hemorrhageDanica Mijovic-Prelec
Department of Psychology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Neuropsychologia 42:1827-37. 2004..By contrast, performance could be rectified by presentation of correctly-oriented stimuli. These findings suggest that the putamen is part of a circuit underlying egocentric, as opposed to allocentric, representation of space in humans...
- Effects of attention and emotion on repetition priming and their modulation by cholinergic enhancementPaul Bentley
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience, London WC1N 3BG, United Kingdom
J Neurophysiol 90:1171-81. 2003..Thus we show that cholinergic enhancement both augments a neural signature of priming and modulates the effects of attention and emotion on behavioral and neural consequences of repetition...
- Cholinergic enhancement modulates neural correlates of selective attention and emotional processingPaul Bentley
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience, Institute of Neurology, 12 Queen Square, London WCIN 3BG, UK
Neuroimage 20:58-70. 2003..Furthermore, cholinergic inputs to the frontoparietal cortex may influence the allocation of attention to emotional information...
- Effects of cholinergic enhancement on visual stimulation, spatial attention, and spatial working memoryP Bentley
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience, 12 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK
Neuron 41:969-82. 2004....
- Vasculitic presentation of staphylococcal meningitisPaul Bentley
St Mary s Hospital, Praed St, London, UK
Arch Neurol 64:1788-9. 2007
- Cholinesterase inhibition modulates visual and attentional brain responses in Alzheimer's disease and healthPaul Bentley
Wellcome Centre for Neuroimaging at UCL, London WC1N 3BG, UK
Brain 131:409-24. 2008....
- Modulation of fusiform cortex activity by cholinesterase inhibition predicts effects on subsequent memoryP Bentley
Wellcome Centre for Neuroimaging at UCL, University College London, London WC1N 3BG, UK
Brain 132:2356-71. 2009....
- Effects of cholinergic enhancement on conditioning-related responses in human auditory cortexC M Thiel
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience, Institute of Neurology, 12 Queen Square, London, WC1 3BG, UK
Eur J Neurosci 16:2199-206. 2002..We suggest that an overactive cholinergic system leads to increased processing of behaviourally irrelevant stimuli and thus attenuates differential conditioning-related cortical activations...
- Bryostatin induces protein kinase C modulation, Mcl-1 up-regulation and phosphorylation of Bcl-2 resulting in cellular differentiation and resistance to drug-induced apoptosis in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia cellsAlun Thomas
Department of Haematology, Llandough Hospital, Penlan Road, Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 2XX, UK
Leuk Lymphoma 45:997-1008. 2004....