C O C Bellamy
Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- The value of immunophenotyping hepatocellular adenomas: consecutive resections at one UK centreChristopher O C Bellamy
Division of Pathology, University of Edinburgh, Queen s Medical Research Institute, University of Edinburgh, UK
Histopathology 62:431-45. 2013..To determine the utility of immunophenotyping for classification of hepatocellular adenomas resected at one Scottish centre...
- Coal tar creosote abuse by vapour inhalation presenting with renal impairment and neurotoxicity: a case reportThomas F Hiemstra
Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QQ, UK
J Med Case Reports 1:102. 2007..This case demonstrates additional toxicities not previously reported with coal tar creosote, and emphasizes the health risks of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon exposure...
- Development of an invasively monitored porcine model of acetaminophen-induced acute liver failurePhilip N Newsome
Centre for Liver Research, Institute of Biomedical Research, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
BMC Gastroenterol 10:34. 2010..Our aim was to develop a reproducible invasively-monitored porcine model of acetaminophen-induced ALF...
- Deficiency of G1 regulators P53, P21Cip1 and/or pRb decreases hepatocyte sensitivity to TGFbeta cell cycle arrestSharon Sheahan
Division of Pathology, Queen s Medical Research Institute, Edinburgh, UK
BMC Cancer 7:215. 2007..It is not known whether the impairment of pRb would alter the growth inhibitory potential of TGFbeta in disease. We asked how Rb-deficiency would affect responses to TGFbeta-induced cell cycle arrest...
- TGFbeta induces apoptosis and EMT in primary mouse hepatocytes independently of p53, p21Cip1 or Rb statusSharon Sheahan
Division of Pathology, Queen s Medical Research Institute, University of Edinburgh, 47 Little France Crescent, EH16 4TJ, Edinburgh, UK
BMC Cancer 8:191. 2008....
- C4d immunopositivity is uncommon in ABO-compatible liver allografts, but correlates partially with lymphocytotoxic antibody statusC O C Bellamy
Department of Pathology, Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, 51 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh, UK
Histopathology 50:739-49. 2007..To determine whether C4d immunopositivity helps recognition of humoral rejection in dysfunctional liver allografts...
- Cholangiocarcinoma arising after biliary-enteric drainage procedures for benign diseaseV Bettschart
Department of Clinical and Surgical Sciences Surgery, University of Edinburgh and Scottish Liver Transplant Unit, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Gut 51:128-9. 2002