- The role of telemonitoring in caring for older people with long-term conditionsDavid Barrett
Faculty of Health and Social Care, University of Hull
Nurs Older People 24:21-5. 2012....
- The clinical role of nurse lecturers: Past, present, and futureDavid Barrett
Faculty of Health and Social Care, University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, HU6 7RX, United Kingdom
Nurse Educ Today 27:367-74. 2007..These recommendations include a review of staff:student ratios in nurse education, re-evaluation of the need for a clinical role, and the use of innovative recruitment and development strategies by higher education institutions...
- Commentary on Latter S. & Courtenay M. (2004) Effectiveness of nurse prescribing: a review of the literature. Journal of Clinical Nursing 13, 26-32David Barrett
School of Nursing, Social Work, and Applied Health Studies, University of Hull, Hull, UK
J Clin Nurs 13:776-7; discussion 777-8. 2004
- Treatment of coronary heart diseaseJane Stubbs
West Midlands South CHD Collaborative
Prof Nurse 20:28-30. 2005
- Will Modern Matrons carry on regardless? A responseDavid Barrett
J Nurs Manag 11:144-6. 2003