Affiliation: University of Westminster
- Enigma variations: unraveling interprofessional education in time and placeHugh Barr
CAIPE, London, UK
J Interprof Care 27:9-13. 2013....
- Toward a theoretical framework for interprofessional educationHugh Barr
CAIPE, London, UK
J Interprof Care 27:4-9. 2013..This paper focuses on those theories which elucidate the learning process and the learning context...
- Mainstreaming interprofessional education in the United Kingdom: a position paperHugh Barr
Kingston University, London, UK
J Interprof Care 20:96-104. 2006..Can IPE be sustained within mainstream professional education once initial enthusiasm ebbs and earmarked funds run dry? That is the issue...
- Interprofessional education: the fourth focusHugh Barr
University of Westminster, UK
J Interprof Care 21:40-50. 2007....
- The evidence base and recommendations for interprofessional education in health and social careHugh Barr
School of Integrated Health, University of Westminster, UK
J Interprof Care 20:75-8. 2006
- Systematic reviews of evaluations of interprofessional education: results and work in progressMarilyn Hammick
Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
J Interprof Care 16:80-4. 2002
- Where Hong Kong goes other parts of Asia followFiona Ross
J Interprof Care 22:227. 2008
- Management of Barrett's esophagus in the UK: overtreated and underbiopsied but improved by the introduction of a national randomized trialDebasish Das
Digestive Disease Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester, UK
Am J Gastroenterol 103:1079-89. 2008....
- Student voicesHugh Barr
J Interprof Care 20:221-2. 2006
- Evaluation, evidence and effectivenessHugh Barr
J Interprof Care 19:535-6. 2005
- Is interprofessional education a mission impossible?Sally Glen
St Bartholomew School of Nursing and Midwifery, City University, London
Nurs Times 98:16. 2002
- Ten years onHugh Barr
J Interprof Care 16:5-6. 2002