Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Neuregulin-1 genotype is associated with structural differences in the normal human brainAnna Barnes
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Box 189 Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK
Neuroimage 59:2057-61. 2012..These results suggest that this genetic variant may mediate risk for schizophrenia, in part, through its effect on brain structure in these regions...
- Assessment of the impact of the scanner-related factors on brain morphometry analysis with BrainvisaMahsa Shokouhi
Department of Clinical Physics and Psychological Medicine, College of Medicine, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK
BMC Med Imaging 11:23. 2011..It is important therefore to investigate the variability and reliability of morphometric measurements between different scanners and different sessions of the same scanner...
- No association of COMT (Val158Met) genotype with brain structure differences between men and womenAnna Barnes
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e33964. 2012....
- The brain structural disposition to social interactionMaël Lebreton
Brain Mapping Unit, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Eur J Neurosci 29:2247-52. 2009..These findings provide evidence for a brain structural disposition to social interaction, and that sensitivity to social reward shares a common neural basis with systems for processing primary reward information...
- Abnormal structure of frontostriatal brain systems is associated with aspects of impulsivity and compulsivity in cocaine dependenceKaren D Ersche
University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry, Herchel Smith Building for Brain and Mind Sciences, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge CB20SZ, UK
Brain 134:2013-24. 2011....
- Influence of compulsivity of drug abuse on dopaminergic modulation of attentional bias in stimulant dependenceKaren D Ersche
University of Cambridge, Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience Institute, Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge, England
Arch Gen Psychiatry 67:632-44. 2010..We hypothesized that dopamine-related targets are relevant for treatment of stimulant dependence, and there will likely be individual differences in response to dopaminergic challenges...
- Endogenous human brain dynamics recover slowly following cognitive effortAnna Barnes
Brain Mapping Unit, Behavioural and Clinical Neurosciences Institute, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 4:e6626. 2009..effortful task significantly change fractal scaling properties of fMRI time series compared to their values before task performance? 2) If so, can we relate the extent of task-related perturbation to the difficulty of the task?..
- The Neuro/PsyGRID calibration experiment: identifying sources of variance and bias in multicenter MRI studiesJohn Suckling
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural and Clinical Neurosciences Institute, Brain Mapping Unit, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Hum Brain Mapp 33:373-86. 2012..Rank tests were highly significant indicating the order of measures across centers was preserved. In summary, center effects should be modeled at the voxel-level using existing and long-standing statistical recommendations...
- Generic aspects of complexity in brain imaging data and other biological systemsEd Bullmore
Behavioural and Clinical Neurosciences Institute, University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry, Addenbrooke s, Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Neuroimage 47:1125-34. 2009..The aim is to provide a didactic, focussed and user-friendly introduction to the concepts of complexity science for neuroscientists and neuroimagers...
- Endogenous multifractal brain dynamics are modulated by age, cholinergic blockade and cognitive performanceJohn Suckling
Brain Mapping Unit, University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, UK
J Neurosci Methods 174:292-300. 2008....
- CamBAfx: Workflow Design, Implementation and Application for NeuroimagingCinly Ooi
Brain Mapping Unit, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge Cambridge, UK
Front Neuroinform 3:27. 2009..CamBAfx's design, licensing and Eclipse Branding Mechanism allow it to be used as the user interface for other software, facilitating exchange of innovative computational tools between originating labs...
- Brain structure in different psychosis risk groups in the Northern Finland 1986 birth cohortAndres Roman-Urrestarazu
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Schizophr Res 153:143-9. 2014..These findings are consistent with an evolving pattern of cerebellar deficits in psychosis risk with the most pronounced deficits in those at highest risk of psychosis. ..
- Monofractal and multifractal dynamics of low frequency endogenous brain oscillations in functional MRIAlle Meije Wink
Brain Mapping Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Addenbrooke s Hospital, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Hum Brain Mapp 29:791-801. 2008....