Siolian L R Ball
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- High prevalence of HPV in non-cervical sites of women with abnormal cervical cytologyRobin Crawford
Dept of Gynaecological Oncology, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK
BMC Cancer 11:473. 2011....
- Analyses of human papillomavirus genotypes and viral loads in anogenital wartsSiolian L R Ball
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
J Med Virol 83:1345-50. 2011..Further analysis of HPV 6/11 E6 mRNA levels showed that there was no discernable relationship between HPV 6 E6 DNA viral load and relative HPV 6 or 11 E6 mRNA levels thereby questioning the relevance of viral load to lesion causality...
- Sensitive HPV detection in oropharyngeal cancersDavid M Winder
Dept of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QP, UK
BMC Cancer 9:440. 2009..To help ascertain a useful PCR detection protocol for oropharyngeal cancers, we directly compared three commonly used primer sets in detection of HPV from different clinical samples...
- Detection of specific HPV subtypes responsible for the pathogenesis of condylomata acuminataMatthew G Hawkins
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QP, UK
Virol J 10:137. 2013....
- An efficient method for derivation and propagation of glioblastoma cell lines that conserves the molecular profile of their original tumoursTalal M Fael Al-Mayhani
Cambridge Centre for Brain Repair, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 0PY, United Kingdom
J Neurosci Methods 176:192-9. 2009..Improving the efficiency of derivation will facilitate the improvement of in vitro and in vivo model systems to study disease mechanisms, screen drugs and develop novel therapeutic approaches in the future...