Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Meta-analysis of magnetic resonance imaging studies of the corpus callosum in schizophreniaD Arnone
University Department of Psychiatry, Oxford, UK
Schizophr Res 101:124-32. 2008..We set out to perform a further meta-analysis with the addition of the numerous reports published on the subject to test the hypothesis that the corpus callosum is abnormal in schizophrenia...
- Corpus callosum damage in heavy marijuana use: preliminary evidence from diffusion tensor tractography and tract-based spatial statisticsD Arnone
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford, UK
Neuroimage 41:1067-74. 2008..Structural abnormalities revealed in the CC may underlie cognitive and behavioural consequences of long term heavy marijuana use...
- Meta-analysis of magnetic resonance imaging studies of the corpus callosum in bipolar disorderD Arnone
Neuroscience and Psychiatry Unit, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Acta Psychiatr Scand 118:357-62. 2008..Structural changes affecting the CC may underlie functional abnormalities in BD and could contribute to, or explain the pathophysiology of, the condition...
- Magnetic resonance imaging studies in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: meta-analysisDanilo Arnone
Neuroscience and Psychiatry Unit, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PT, UK
Br J Psychiatry 195:194-201. 2009..The literature is, however, heterogeneous and there is remaining uncertainty about which brain areas are pivotal to the pathogenesis of the condition...
- Magnetic resonance imaging studies in unipolar depression: systematic review and meta-regression analysesD Arnone
Neuroscience and Psychiatry Unit, University of Manchester and MAHSC, Manchester, UK
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 22:1-16. 2012..Factors which influenced the magnitude of the observed effect sizes were differences in methods, clinical variables, pharmacological interventions and sample age...
- Interaction between a history of depression and rumination on neural response to emotional facesE J Thomas
Neuroscience and Psychiatry Unit, University of Manchester and Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, UK
Psychol Med 41:1845-55. 2011..The aim of this study was to investigate the relationship between rumination, past depression and neural responses when processing face emotions...
- Acute dystonic reaction in an elderly patient with mood disorder after titration of paroxetine: possible mechanisms and implications for clinical careD Arnone
Department of Psychiatry, Old Manor Hospital, Salisbury, UK
J Psychopharmacol 16:395-7. 2002....