Allison Lynn Andrews
Affiliation: University of Southampton
- IL-4 receptor alpha is an important modulator of IL-4 and IL-13 receptor binding: implications for the development of therapeutic targetsAllison Lynn Andrews
The Brooke Laboratories, Division of Infection, Inflammation, and Repair, Southampton General Hospital, UK
J Immunol 176:7456-61. 2006....
- Cytoplasmic tail of IL-13Ralpha2 regulates IL-4 signal transductionAllison Lynn Andrews
School of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton SO16 6YD, UK
Biochem Soc Trans 37:873-6. 2009..The receptor has more complicated functions than a simple decoy receptor. In this review, we discuss newly revealed functions of IL-13Ralpha2...
- Kinetic analysis of the interleukin-13 receptor complexAllison Lynn Andrews
Infection, Inflammation and Repair Division, School of Medicine, University of Southampton, 97 Tremona Rd, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton SO16 6YD, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 277:46073-8. 2002....
- IL-13 receptor alpha 2: a regulator of IL-13 and IL-4 signal transduction in primary human fibroblastsAllison Lynn Andrews
Brooke Laboratories, Division of Infection, Inflammation, and Repair, UK
J Allergy Clin Immunol 118:858-65. 2006..The nonsignaling receptor IL-13 receptor alpha 2 (IL-13Ralpha2) binds IL-13 with high affinity and specificity and is believed to be a decoy receptor for IL-13...
- The association of the cytoplasmic domains of interleukin 4 receptor alpha and interleukin 13 receptor alpha 2 regulates interleukin 4 signalingAllison Lynn Andrews
Faculty of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton, SO16 6YD, UK
Mol Biosyst 9:3009-14. 2013..Our results suggest that the physical interaction between the cytoplasmic domains of IL-13Rα2 and IL-4Rα regulates IL-4 signaling through the IL-4Rα-IL-13Rα1 receptor complex. ..
- Effect of IL-13 receptor alpha2 levels on the biological activity of IL-13 variant R110QAllison Lynn Andrews
Infection, Inflammation and Repair Division, School of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, UK
J Allergy Clin Immunol 120:91-7. 2007..Recently a polymorphic variant of IL-13 (R110Q) has been shown to be associated with atopy...